GOOD KARMA…Everybody needs it!
I believe that in life, you have a belief system in place and you sort of “carry” it with you wherever you
go,wear it anywhere you are, and proclaim it every time you communicate (verbally or otherwise) with
other people in this earthly life.
Thus, I would like to put forth a sharing of a bit of myself and the practical instructions I employ in this
my earthly existence. Check it out and Enjoy!
(INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE)
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the 3 R’s:
Respect for self
Respect for others
Responsibility for all your actions
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend sometime alone everyday.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life, and then when you get older and think back,
you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreement with loved ones, deal only with the current situation.
Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go some place you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
20. Learn ENGLISH. and share it.It is the best communication tool you will ever have
in today’s global village.